- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Breck, et al, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1878 Owned Breck, et al, Kingston, ONT.
- 1878, Sep 13 Stranded near Port Credit, ONT; released.
- 1883 Owned L. W. Breck & Company, Garden Island, ONT; dismasted in storm near Port Colborne, ONT, towed to port.
- 1884 Barge, owned Malone et al, Kingston.
- 1886-98 Barge, owned Kingston & Montreal Forwarding Co.
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio