- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893-1902 Owned Stewart Transportation Company, Detroit, MI.
- 1896 Owned George Peck, Detroit, towed barge MARY E. MCLACHLAN.
- 1900, Sep Grounded, Fisherman's Shoal, Lake Michigan; lightered & released,
- 1902 Owned McLachlan Transportation Company, Port Huron, MI.
- 1916, Jan 14 Enrollment surrendered Port Huron; "abandoned".
- 1916 Dismantled Port Huron.
- 1918 Owned Reid Wrecking Company, Port Huron; repowered with 18", 18", 52" & 42" double steeple compound engine by King Iron Works, Buffalo, NY. Given 8 hatches, special accomodations below decks for automobiles.
- 1920 Owned Spokane Steam Ship Company, Port Huron, MI.
- 1926, Oct Dismantled, Port Huron, MI.
- 1927, Jun 28 Enrollment surrendered, "abandoned".
- 1934 Towed to Great Duck Island, Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Unique ID
- Howard F. Sprague, artist
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:58:58
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio