- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Towed barge LIZZIE A. LOW in spring, later barge GRAMPION.
- 1900 Towed barge LIZZIE A. LOW.
- 1903 Towed Grampion.
- 1909, Apr Sold to Brockville Transportation Co. Brockville, ONT, will operate under U.S. flag.
- 1910, Apr Renamed SENATOR DERBYSHIRE. Canadian registered C11235, 1246 gross tons / 987 net tons.
- 1924 Dropped from Canadian Registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:57:51