- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 394 67/95
- 400 tons
History and Notes
- 1860, Apr 12 Launched.
- 1864, Feb 12 Owned Wm. Stewart, Detroit.
- 1865, Apr 21 Readmeasured 138.5 x 26.3 x 11.4', 312.37 gross tons.
- 1869, Jun 3 Collided with scow SELT, Lake Michigan near Sheboygan, WI.
- 1869, Nov 19 Wrecked in gale, Shot Point, Lake Superior, carrying supplies for Marquette.
- 1870, Jul 1 Raised by wrecking tug MAGNET & towed to Detroit.
- 1870, Jul 9 Arrived Campbell & Owen Yard, Detroit for repairs.
- 1870, Sep 21 Owned Peter J. R, Detroit.
- 1870, Oct 9 Beached & sank in storm near Anna River, Munising; 3 lost.
- 1883, Oct Raised, moved to nearby Murray Bay, filled & sank again.
- Wreck Diving Magizine
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Julius Wolff
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Frederick Stonehouse
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollmen
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:57:26