- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874-1906 Operated between Philadelphia & New England ports in coal trade.
- 1906 Owned Canadian Transit Co. Ltd., Toronto; converted to barge C122113, renamed W.S. COLVERT.
- 1908 Sold to National Refining Co. later Canadian Oil Companies, Ltd., Toronto.
- 1910 Converted to oil tanker; owned Sarina & Toledo Transit Co.
- 1921 Renamed EN-AR-CO.
- 1934 Owned John E. Russell, Toronto.
- 1934, Jul 23 Refitting at Toronto for Lloyd Tankers, blew up, killing four.
- 1934 Sold Pyke Salavage & Navigation Co., Kingston, converted to a coal barge and lighter with a steam whirly crane mounted on deck.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:55:41