- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1864, Aug 1 Owned A. & S.L. Smith & C. Cash, Algonac.
- 1866, Sep 1 Owned Joseph Peacock, Chicago.
- 1867, Jul 20 Sunk at 12th Street Bridge, Chicago.
- 1875, Nov 20 Sunk at Manistee.
- 1877 Collision with schooner ELLEN SPRY, caused by tidal wave, Chicago Harbor; no serious damage.
- 1878, Nov 11 Reported sunk, Grand Haven.
- 1882, Mar 8 Owned J.L. Norem & S.E. Anderson, Milwaukee.
- 1887 Rebuilt.
- 1887, Apr 2 Owned Ole Thorson & Geo E. Marsh, Milwaukee.
- 1888, Apr Owned Thorson & Struck, Milwaukee; large repairs.
- 1897, Mar 10 Owned Henry Brandt, Milwaukee.
- 1897, Apr 15 Sunk at Suttons Bay Point, Lake Michigan.
- 1902, Sep 4 Broke up in a storm.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Emerson H. Knack
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:52:44
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio