- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1881, Aug 25 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1884, Aug 20 Converted from schooner to steam tug, by original owner; 46 x 14 x 4 feet, 16.92 gross tons & 10.62 net tons.
- 1888, May 5 Owned C.B. Curtis.
- 1889, Jan 9 Owned Henry L. Shaw & Laura W. Shaw.
- 1891, Jun 19 Owned David E. Dues.
- 1893, Nov 20 Burned; owned Port Huron Fish Co.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:52:23
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio