- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, May 27 Wallaceburg tug, half finished.
- 1875 Screw tug, runs Dresden-Detroit; 44 gross/17 net tons.
- 1877 Owned H. Currie, Dresden, ONT.
- 1879 40 ton river tug, built Dresden 1860 & rebuilt 1868; owned H. Currie, Dresden, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio