- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 129 44/95
History and Notes
- 1860, Jul 9 Launched as lumber steamer.
- 1860, Aug 29 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned D.M. Hagadorn, Port Huron, MI.
- 1863 Cabin built on deck aft for passengers & freight.
- 1865, Apr 26 Readmeasured 90.5 x 19.6 x 7.5', 230.5 gross tons / 148.84 net tons.
- 1866, Aug 21 Owned James C. Robinson et al, St. Clair, MI.
- 1867, Feb 2 Damaged in freshet Toledo, OH.
- 1867, Apr 15 Owned Solomon Gardner et al, Detroit.
- 1867, Jun 7 Running Cleveland-Kelly's Island.
- 1867, Sep 30 Owned Nathan Englemann, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1869, Apr 15 Owned William Lurkins et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton||
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:48:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio