- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- 3/4 mile from shore, Alpena, MI.
- Lake Huron.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Burned & abandoned.
- Final Notes
- Fire started under boiler, burned to water's edge, crew escaped; Salvage attempts, but abandoned; owned Capt. Harrington.
- 1879, Jun 30 Documents surrendered.
History and Notes
- 1860 owned W.P. O'Brian, Buffalo, NY.
- 1860, May Purchased by George R. Hand, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned G. Hand & J. F. Green, Cleveland, OH.
- 1866 Owned Greene, Cleveland.
- 1866, Oct 2 Owned E.M. Harrington, Cleveland. 16.3 gross tons (or 29 gross tons) 47.6 x 11.6 x 5.6.
- 1868, Apr 23 Owned E.M. Harrington, Bay City, MI.
- 1871, Jul 25 Owned E.M. Harrington, Alpena, MI.
- 1872, Sep 14 Burned.
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Official Licenses
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:46:59