- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- Between Pt. Pelee & Cleveland near Black River, Ohio.
- Lake Erie.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- Sunk in collision with brig CAROLINE. Owned E.K. Bruce & Capt. Ferris, Buffalo, NY.
History and Notes
- 1849-52 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1852 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1853, May Went on rocks between Dunkirk & Barcelona, Lake Erie. 40,000 ft. of lumber thrown overboard.
- 1853-54 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID