- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 12,000 bushel
History and Notes
- 1848, Mar 25 Launched. Designed expressly for the Toledo, OH, trade.
- 1848, Apr 17 -1850 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; owned, A. Hammond et al.
- 1849 Cuyanoga District, OH.
- 1851, Jun 11 - 1854 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1851, Nov Struck by propeller DELAWARE near Beaver Island, Lake Michigan, towed into St. James Harbor.
- 1855 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1857 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1859, Aug 9 Enrolled Cleveland, Philo Scoville.
- 1860 Bemis at Buffalo, NY.
- 1860, Sep 11 Ashore on rocks Lime Kilns, Detroit River; released Sept 12.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number