- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 700,000' lumber
History and Notes
- Duplicate of ROSA SONSMITH & NELLIE MASON, all built at same yard for same owners.
- 1882, Apr 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned L.P. Mason.
- 1882, Jun 3 Launched.
- 1889, Oct 23 In tow of steamer C.H. GREEN, struck by steamer MINNEAPOLIS in Southeast Bend, St. Clair River. Damaged, repaired Port Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio