- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871, Apr 1 - 1891 Owned David H. Jerome, Saginaw, MI.
- 1876, Feb 25 Burned near Vicksburg, MI.
- 1891, Jul 3 Owned Saginaw Street Railway Co.
- 1900 - 1903 Owned Geroge Kemp, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1906, Dec 17 Going to winter quarters Ontonagon, MI.
- 1907 Owned A.G. Ferguson, Ontonagon, MI.
- 1912 Owned William E. Osterberg, Tower, MN. Shipped from Duluth, MN to Lake Vermillion on flat cars.
- 1917 Reportedly abandoned on Lake Vermillion, MN.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number