- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1915 H.J. Wachsmuth, Bayfield, WI (fish tug).
- 1920 Barnett & Record Towing Co., Duluth MN.
- 1930 Same owner.
- 1935 Addison Miller, Duluth.
- 1940 Owned Charles W. Cox, Port Arthur, ONT (C158270); 89 gross tons/46 net tons; renamed BAYFIELD II.
- 1954 Owned C.W. Cox; sunk at Port Arthur some time before; was raised & then abandoned 1959.
- Newspaper Clippings
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:40:21
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio