- Original Owner
- Capt. James Davidson
- Ownership Notes
- Named for his daughter.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1870, Apr 4 Launched.
- 1871 Owned, Aldridge et al, Milan, OH.
- 1876 Owned, Hastings & Co., Milan, OH.
- 1879, Nov 20 Reported badly iced sails and rigging and fetched up in the shoals of Waiska Bay, Lake Superior, MI.
- 1883 Stranded, rebuilt.
- 1883, Sep 7 Wrecked.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio