- Original Owner
- James Davidson
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Apr 9 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Davidson Transportation Company.
- 1890, Aug 20 Sold to Cook & Campbell, Michigan City, IN, $45,000.
- 1894, Sep 10 Ashore South Point, Milwaukee in fog.
- 1898, Nov 10 Collision with steamer JOHN CRAIG in Straits of Mackinaw, slight damage.
- 1915 In service, towed by JOHN DUNCAN.
- 1917 MAYWOOD, enrolled New York City, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:38:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio