- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Another source says built by Sylvester Larned, Detroit.
- 1860 Owned J. McAllister, Detroit, MI.
- 1863 Owned Whitney & Sims, Lakeport, MI.
- 1866 Owned F. Mannel, Port Huron.
- 1866, Oct 26 Enrolled Port Huron, MI, owned Nelson Little & William Brown, Pt. Huron; 53.23 gross tons.
- 1878, Dec 17 Documents surrendered, Port Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio