- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 263 81/95
History and Notes
- 1856, May 22 Maiden voyage; named for Mill Point (Ferryburg) lumber man.
- 1856, Jun 4 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1860, Apr 28 Owned Thomas Brown, Chicago, IL & Mathias Latzell, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1861, Apr 13 Owned Thomas Brown & Galen Eastman, Chicago, IL.
- 1862, Apr 7 Owned Galen Eastman, Grand Haven, MI; large repairs.
- 1832, Oct 11 Enrolled Detroit, MI; same owner.
- 1863, Jun 8 Owned John Van Nortwick, Batavia, IL.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1865, Apr 5 Readmeasured 125.95 x 26.35 x 45', 302 gross tons.
- 1865, May 2 Owned Michigan Transportation Co., Chicago; John T. Edwards, President.
- 1865, Jul Made regular trips Manistee, MI-Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865, Aug 29 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI ; owned Nathan Englemann; first vessel in well-known Englemann Fleet.
- 1866 Rebuilt.
- 1866, Owned Burlington & Quincy Railroad, Chicago; 263 tons.
- 1868 Daily line Chicago-Pere Marquette & Manistee, MI.
- 1871, Mar 13 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; owned Englemann Transportation Co., N. Englemann, President.
- 1871, Apr 12 Dustin Line running Toledo & Detroit-Alpena, MI.
- 1871, Jun 5 Owned Francis R. Dustin, Detroit, MI.
- 1871, Jul 19 Destroyed by fire about 10 miles off Michigan City, IN; two lives lost.
- 1871, Dec 30 Document surrendered, vessel total loss.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:35:32