- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1842, Dec In service.
- 1842-1847 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1847, May 8 Ashore between Chicago & Calument, IL, recovered.
- 1849 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1852, May Capsized Lake Michigan nearl Waukegan, IL.
- 1854 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1854, Apr Beached Muskegon, $300 loss.
- 1860 Owned Eams & Fondham, Chicago, IL.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:35:04
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio