- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned J. Hopkins, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1868 Owned Chicago; rebuilt 98.71 gross tons.
- 1870, Jun 7 Chartered Northern Transportation Co. to raise propeller CITY OF BOSTON near Skilagalee, Lake Michigan.
- 1871 Owned Grand Haven, MI.
- 1872, Jun 10 Enrolled Chicago; 98.71 gross/93.78 net tons.
- 1873-75 Repaired each year.
- 1876 Owned Peterson, Chicago, IL.
- 1877, Dec 11 Stranded on Racine Reef, Lake Michigan; raised & repaired.
- 1878, Mar 29 Owned Hans Olsen & Gustaf Jensch, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1879, Apr 7 Owned H. Olsen & Hans Hansen, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1894 Out of registry.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Donald V. Baut
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio