- Original Owner
- Nathan Luddington et al
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Sep Ashore near Sheboygan, WI with lumber; released, no damage.
- 1876 Owned Luddington, Marinette, MI.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1880 Owned N. Luddington Co.
- 1911, Jun 24 Rebuilt, renamed W. D. Hossack; owned Win Schlosser, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1916, Jun 1 Sold to Mobile & Birmingham SS Co.; rebuilt.
- 1920, Aug 4 Foundered at sea.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:32:32