- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865 Readmeasured; 369.96 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Saginaw, MI.
- 1868 Owned Detroit, MI; 472.45 gross tons.
- 1868-71 Listed both as schooner, 369 tons(US50158)& barge, 472 tons (US17606).
- 1871 Owned J. Strachan, Detroit.
- 1877 Sunk in Sarnia Bay boneyard; to be raised & repaired Port Huron.
- 1878 Owned E.T. Co., Detroit.
- 1879 Owned J. Gordon, Bay City, MI.
- 1880 Owned H.G. Blanchard, Detroit; suspect abandoned about 1888.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio