- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Sep 18 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Carkin, Stickney & Co.,
- AuSable, MI.
- 1893, Jul 22 Enrolled Duluth, MN; owned Jethro Mitchell & Wm. C. McClure.
- 1903 Purchased by U.S. Engineers Dept; renamed CIRCLE.
- 1922 Sold out of government service.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:27:31