- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893-1901 Towed by steamer J.H. OUTHWAITE.
- 1898, Apr 20 Ashore on Middle Island, Lake Huron; lifesaving crew removed crew; in tow of OUTHWAITE, J.H., which broke down in easterly gale.
- 1898, May 29 Both vessels released.
- 1898, May 31 Brought to Alpena.
- 1898, Jul 6 Repaired Springwells Shipyard, Detroit.
- 1901, Apr 19 Sold to Algoma Central Railway Co., Sault, ONT; C107489.
- 1902 Sep 24 Sunk 30 miles off Port Stanley, ONT., in tow of THEANO.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:26:03