- Original Owner
- James Davidson
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Cost $50,000
- 1892, Jan 7 Owned M. A. Bradley & Capt. George Stone, Cleveland, OH.
- 1905, Dec 12 Fire broke out of engine room & burned at Escanaba, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1913 Third vessel fitted with self-unloading equipment for stone and gravel by Leathem & Smith of Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1924 Rig changed to barge.
- 1930, Jun 24 Enrollment surrendered at Milwaukee, WI.
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:44:45