- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 191 54/95
History and Notes
- 1856, Apr 21 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1857, Oct Ashore Manitous, Lake Michigan; got off.
- 1858, Aug Sustained damaged to sails in gale on Lake Erie.
- 1859 To coast.
- 1861 Returned to Lakes.
- 1861, Aug Lost deckload of staves & boat in gale on Lake Erie.
- 1861, Aug 10 Ran foul of by schooner RUBY, Detroit, MI, Detroit River; repaired at Buffalo, NY.
- 1862, Jun Lost sail in squall on Lake Erie.
- 1862, Jul 27 Owned Cutler & Waite, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1865 129.11 gross tons.
- 1870 Large repairs.
- 1876 Owned R. Seaton, Chicago, IL.
- 1884 Owned Hans Stolar, Chicago.
- 1886, May Owned Frank Johnson, Chicago.
- 1886, Jun 14 Sank in Chicago Harbor, Lake Michigan.
- 1887, Sep 22 Wreck sold to junk dealer to be dismantled.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID