- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built as ocean-going trawler, changed before completion to passenger & freight propeller. Ran Chicago-Benton Harbor.
- 1930 Owned Goodrich Transit Co., Chicago. Ran Beaver Island-Charlevoix, MI.
- 1936 Owned Island Transportation Co., Mackinac, MI. Renamed ALGOMAH II
- 1940 Owned, rebuilt Bay City, MI.
- 1962 Owned Myles Rosenthal, WASAC Waterways Corp., Cleveland, OH.
- 1966 Owned Acme Scrap Metals, Cleveland.
- 1969 Owned Pier Restaurants, Inc., New York City, NY. Towed to East 62nd Street on East River, made a nightclub "The Boat At The River's Edge".
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Ahoy & Farwell
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number