- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Apr 19 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1847, Jun 16 Collided with schooner ELLEN PARKER between Dunkirk & Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1847, Sep 21 Owned John F. Porter, Buffalo.
- 1847, Oct 1 Struck by lightning near Mackinac, MI.
- 1848, Jun 20 Owned William O. Brown, Buffalo.
- 1849, May 9 Collided with brig EUREKA, Lake Huron; captain later died of injuries received.
- 1853, Jul 28 Damaged in heavy squall, Lake Erie.
- 1854, May 4 Foundered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:54:04
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio