- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- BR102093 sister to ROSEMOUNT; used for Duluth, MN-Kingston, ONT, grain trade. Towed barges MELROSE & SELKIRK.
- 1897, Apr 27 Went on rocks Snake Island near Kingston, ONT; cargo of 60,000 bu corn.
- 1898, Nov Ashore near Kincardine, ONT.
- 1899, May 16 Aground, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1902, Nov 21 Disappeared Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:19:29
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio