- Original Owner Location
- Sacket's Harbor, NY
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1836-37 Two enrollments Sacket's Harbor, NY.
- 1838-45 Three enrollments, Cleveland, OH.
- 1845, Dec 24 Ashore near Point Abino, Lake Erie.
- 1846 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1847 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1847, Aug 4 Ran afoul of Steamer GENERAL SCOTT near Put-In Bay, Lake Erie carrying away some of upper works.
- 1848 Lost; no details.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID