- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1895-1904 Owned John Corrigan et al, Cleveland, OH. Towed by steamer AURORA.
- 1896, Nov Grounded at Limekilns, Detroit River, lightened portion of coal cargo, towed to Chicago for repairs.
- 1898, Jul Collided with & sunk steamer ED SMITH NO.2 Lake St. Clair. Bows damaged.
- 1899 Converted to bulk freighter Detroit Dry Dock Co. Machinery installed Cleveland. Tonnage changed to 3218 gross/2899 net tons. Detroit Dry Dock Co. 17,27 1/2 & 46 x 36" triple-expansion engine, 700hp. 1-13'6" x 12' scotch boiler.
- 1904-1909 Owned Aurania Transit Co., Cleveland; John Corrigan, manager.
- 1909, Apr Sunk Lake Superior.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:14:14