- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 218 36/95
History and Notes
- 1856 - 59 Enrolled at Cleveland, OH.
- 1857, Mar Owned Crawford, Price & Co., Cleveland; grain trade on Lakes.
- 1859 Among earliest Lakes schooners to engage in Coast trade on Atlantic; traveled Boston, MA - Mobile, AL.
- 1861, Mar 20 Enroute to Saline, TX, disabled & abandoned at sea.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID