- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- In ocean service during late 1860's.
- 1860's, late Lost with all hands near Anticosti Island, wreck recovered & rebuilt there; 190 tons.
- 1874, Dec 1 Stranded Amherst Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1874 Owned William Patterson, Picton, ONT.
- 1876, Sep Grounded St. Lawrence River near Alexandria Bay with coal oil for Europe.
- 1879 Owned J. Lamb, Quebec City.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID