- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887-1918 Rigged as scow schooner.
- 1918, Nov 24 Burned; owned Cota & Larson.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:12:52
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio