- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Off Campbell's Rock, Parry Sound Channel, Georgian Bay.
- Lake Huron.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- Passengers & crew escaped in lifeboats.
History and Notes
- 1882, Nov 30 Left Owen Sound, first trip.
- 1883 Sister ship PACIFIC constructed.
- 1886 Ran Georgian Bay-Soo.
- 1903, Nov 10 Burned to water's edge, Parry Sound, Georgian Bay; owned Northern Navigation Co.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:10:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio