- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892 Broke records for cargos of grain & ore.
- 1900, Sep 21 Collided with & sank schooner JOHN MARTIN in St. Clair River; found at fault.
- 1908, Mar 7 Took out part of Cherry Street Bridge, Toledo, OH when torn from moorings by rush of ice in Maumee River.
- 1919 Home port New York, NY; renamed BLUE HILL.
- 1920 Sold Guatemalan; renamed PRESIDENT ESTRADA, then GABREA.
- 1923 Home port New Orleans, LA; renamed BLUE HILL.
- 1925 Owned E. McKerman, New York; remaned TRADER.
- 1929 Owned Cohasset Steam Ship Co., New York; renamed COHASSET.
- 1948, Nov 17 Sunk Chesapeake Bay.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 19:21:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio