- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866, Sep 11 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1868, Nov 4 Owned S.W. Dorsey, Sandusky, OH.
- 1870, Apr 4 Owned L.H. Tenney, Oberlin, OH.
- 1870, Jul 19 Lake Superior lumber trade out of Ashland & Bayfield, WI.
- 1871 Same owners; temporary documents, Marquette, MI.
- 1872, Sep 26 Driven on rocks in Lake Superior storm.
- 1873 Documents surrendered, Marquette, "Wrecked on Isle Royale".
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio