- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852 Enrolled Detroit, then Bufalo, NY; freight & passengers in Cape Vincent Line.
- 1854, Jul Enrolled Cape Vincent, NY; struck rock & sank, St. Lawrence River; Sep 30 back in service.
- 1855, Feb Owned Crawford & Co.(subsiderary, Northern Transportation Co.), Cleveland.
- 1856 Enrolled Ogdensburg, NY; ran Montreal, QUE to Chicago, IL.
- 1861 Enrolled Buffalo, NY, later Cleveland, OH; same owners.
- 1864 Same owners; enrolled Buffalo; large repairs, lengthened 139 x 26 x 11'; later enrolled Cleveland.
- 1866 Same owners; ran Ogdensburg, NY, Detroit & Lake Michigan.
- 1869-72 Same owners; ran Ogdensburg & Lake Erie.
- 1873, Oct 20 Same owners, Vermont Central Line; ashore & pounded to pieces in Lake Ontario storm; stripped, Machinery salvaged.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 19:16:42