- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900, Oct 1 Launched, Lorain, OH; sister to PARAGUAY, 1900.
- 1903 San Francisco, CA District.
- 1910 Rebuilt as oil tanker.
- 1915 Standard Oil Co. of California, San Francisco, CA.
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio