- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Rochester owners, listed as US1359, 322.90 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned H. Rogers, Rochester, NY.
- 1872 New deck.
- 1876 Owned Davidson & Watson, Buffalo, NY.
- 1879 Listed as barge.
- 1886, May Struck ice, damaged hull near Lexington, MI, Lake Huron; towed to Bay City for repairs. Collided with ferry HALL on way out; repaired again.
- 1888 Rebuilt.
- 1889, Nov Stranded Horseshoe Reef, Buffalo; sunk at Tonawanda.
- 1895 Wrecked.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:06:27