- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863-c1879 Owned, Valentine Fries.
- 1863 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1864 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Readmeasured 275 gross tons.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1897, Oct Grounded False Detour passage, Lake Huron, with stone.
- 1897, Nov Released, towed to Cleveland.
- 1898 Reported as barge.
- 1912 Rebuilt Reid & Sons Yard, Pt. Huron.
- 1913 Rebuilt as crane-equiped sand dredge.
- 1920, Mar 31 Enrolled Pt. Huron; last owner R.P. Thompson.
- 1924, May 21 Documents surrendered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:05:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio