- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 On Chicago-Grand Haven-Muskegon route.
- 1893 On Green Bay-Escanaba-Manistique route.
- 1895. Sep 28 Cracked mainshaft.
- 1896, Feb 8 Remodeled; made fuller; draws 22" less water aft.
- 1899, Mar 24 Caught in ice; pushed ashore 2 miles south of Racine, WI.
- 1899 Transferred to Chicago-Grand Haven-Muskegon route.
- 1900, Jul 18 Put on Green Bay route.
- 1902, Sep 26 Put on East Shore route tri-weekly.
- 1903, Jun 19 Running Chicago-Milwaukee.
- 1904 Ran to White Lake, MI.
- 1904, Sep 3 Chicago-Escanaba route.
- 1906, Mar 18 Caught fire; all but 1 crewmen rescued by fish tug A. TESSLER.
- 1906, Nov 2 Smith Brothers, Port Washington commenced action for salvage against Goodrich Transit Co.
- 1906, Nov 27 Hull & boilers sold to Smith Brothers, $50.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Soundings, Summer, 1998
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Dossin Great Lakes Muse
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:04:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio