- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, May 15 Collided into East Pier, Fairport, OH; damaged.
- 1906, Nov 22 Reported foundered, Lake Erie; found 2 days later off Huron, OH; anchored, steering damaged.
- 1917, Oct 7 Sank Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lake Huron Lore
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:03:15
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio