- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Jun Dented 10 inches deep in collision with propeller NEW ORLEANS
- 1891, Oct Ashore, Topsail Island, St. Mary's River, released; went to Ship Owners Drydock, Cleveland, OH; repaired
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co.
- 1905 Owned Boutell Steel Barge Co.
- 1906 Went to Atlantic Ocean; renamed BARONESS
- 1910, Nov 19 Collision, foundered
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:22:38
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio