- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1907, Jun 25 Launched Govan, Scotland; sea trials Aug 28, 1907; sailed for Canada in ballast Aug 30, 1907; duplicate of KEEWATIN (1907).
- 1907 Cut in half Montreal, rejoined Buffalo Dry Dock Co., Buffalo NY.
- 1907, Nov 18 Arrived home Port Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1908, Jul Began service to Port Arthur, Fort William, ONT.
- 1912, East Teaminus changed to Port McNicoll.
- 1915 Added Veranda & cafe.
- 1915 Upper deck at stern extended full length for additional cabins & dance hall.
- 1965 Ceased passenger service.
- 1968 Owned Donald Lee, Port Lambton, ONT.
- 1968 Owned Assiniboia SS Co., Philadelphia, PA.
- 1968, Aug Sailed to Philadelphia.
- 1969, Nov Burned Philadelphia.
- Steamship Historical Society of America
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes News
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Edward O. Clark
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 14:00:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio