- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1834-1848 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1840 Enlarged to 74 tons, old style.
- 1847 Tonnage changed to 102, old style.
- 1849 Registered Cuyahoga District.
- 1849, Oct Collided with steamer FASHION near Erie, PA.
- 1851, May 14 Capsized off Ashtabula, OH., recovered.
- 1853-1857 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Nov 20 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio