- Sail Number Masts
- 850 tons
History and Notes
- 1899, May 21 Launched; largest wooden vessel built in Duluth, towed by
- tug RAMBLER
- 1889, May 24 First cargo trip to Two Harbors
- 1889, June Carried brownstone from Portage Entry
- 1890, August 12 Sank near Wisconsin shore
- 1890, September Owned Fredrick Prentice; ran in Ashland stone trade
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio