- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned A. & Co. (?), East Saginaw, MI
- 1879, Nov 13 Owned John Kelly, East Saginaw; 45.2 x 12.6 x 6.2'; 17.91 gorss/8.96 net tons
- 1887, apr 15 Owned S. U. Hoskell et al
- 1887, Aug 29 Released propeller BUFFALO from Port Huron middle ground, MI
- 1889, Dec 17 Documents surrendered, Port Huron, "out of commission"
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 18:48:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio