- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873 Rebuilt by George Stears, New York, NY.
- 1879 Owned A. J. Fisher, Chicago, IL.
- 1891 Owned John Cudahy, Chicago.
- 1900 Owned James Corrigan, Cleveland, OH.
- 1900, Jul 7 Capsized.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio